Floating Support Worker 37hrs/Week
We are recruiting a Floating Support Worker – 37 hours/week
The role of the Floating Support Worker will be to assist women, who live in the community and are experiencing domestic violence, to ensure their own safety and maintain their independence by providing them with a range of support services.
This post is funded by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive as part of the Supporting People programme and will be based at the Bangor Advice Centre.
Applicants should have:
- Recent experience of working with community and/or women’s groups is essential.
- A Counselling qualification is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to meet Access NI clearance requirements.
- Entitled to work in the UK.
Floating Support Worker: 37 hours per week (Monday – Friday 9am to 5.30pm)
Salary: NJC 2013 Scale 4 – Points 18 – 21, £17,333 – £19,317 (Starting at Point 18)
Closing Date: 4pm on 27 May 2014
Due to the level of contact with vulnerable women and children, the lawful recruitment of females for this post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (e) of the Sex Discrimination (N.I.) Order 1976.