Floating Support Manager
We are recruiting a Floating Support Manager – 37 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 9am to 5.30pm)
Location: Bangor Ref: FSM37/2
The role of the Floating Support Manager will be to assist women, who live in the community and are experiencing domestic violence, to ensure their own safety and maintain their independence by providing them with a range of support services. The Manager will responsible for managing the Floating Support Team.
- Recent experience of working within Floating Support or support environment.
- Recent experience of working with statutory agencies/community or voluntary agencies.
- Experience of working with individuals in crisis.
- Demonstrated leadership and supervision skills.
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grades A – C to include Maths and English.
- NVQ 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent or a Counselling qualification.
- Able to meet Access NI requirements.
This post is subject to continued funding by NIHE Supporting People programme
Salary: NJC 2013 Scale 6 – Points 26 – 28 – £22,443 – £23,945 – Starting at Point 26
The closing date is 4pm on Friday 20th June 2014.
Due to the level of contact with vulnerable women and children, the lawful recruitment of females for this post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (2e) of the Sex Discrimination (N.I.) Order 1976.