Administrative Support Worker
We are recruiting an Administrative Support Worker and this post is secure until 31.03.2017 and is subject to continued Supporting People funding.
Hours: 20 hours per week over 5 mornings – Mon to Fri 9.30am – 1.30pm
Salary: £8,040 per annum (£7.73 per hour)
Key Responsibilities – To provide an efficient and effective administrative support
- Respect confidentiality at all times and uphold the ethos and core values of North Down and Ards Women’s Aid.
- Provision of a professional meet and greet / reception service, including answering phone calls from women in distress and providing initial support for in-person callers to the Centre.
- Provision of regular support/covering staffing requirements in Refuge as required – there are occasions when this post holder will have to attend to the refuge to give administrative support and this will result in direct contact with refuge service users.
- Ensuring up to date and accurate records are kept in accordance with data protection.
- At least 2 years recent experience of providing administration support in an office environment.
- Experience of call handlings, meeting and greeting.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills.
- Maths and English GCSE A – C (or equivalent).
- Basic IT qualifications OR ability to demonstrate thorough working knowledge of IT functions.
- Able to meet Access NI clearance requirements.
- Understanding the issues of domestic and sexual abuse.
The closing date is 12pm on Monday 19 September 2016.
If you have any problems downloading the application pack, please contact us.
Due to the level of contact with vulnerable women and children, the lawful recruitment of females for this post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (2e) of the Sex Discrimination (N.I.) Order 1976.
North Down & Ards Women’s is an Equal Opportunities Employer.