Floating Support Worker – RE-ADVERTISEMENT
RE-ADVERTISEMENT DUE TO ERROR IN PREVIOUS SHORTLISTING CRITERIA
We are recruiting a Floating Support Worker: 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 4 afternoons and 1 morning) and this post is subject to continued Supporting People funding.
Salary: Starting salary of £17,333 per annum pro rata (£9,369.12 per annum), generous annual leave entitlement and attractive company pension scheme.
The role of the Floating Support Worker will be to assist women, who live in the community and are experiencing domestic violence, to ensure their own safety and maintain their independence by providing them with a range of support services. This post is funded by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive as part of the Supporting People programme and will be based at the Bangor Advice Centre.
Applicants should have:
- Recent experience of working within Floating Support or a support environment.
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grades A-C to include Maths and English.
- NVQ3 Health & Social Care or equivalent or a counselling qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to meet Access NI clearance requirements.
- Entitled to work in the UK
- A full driving licence and use of a car or ability to provide their own method of transportation.
Due to the level of contact with vulnerable women and children, the lawful recruitment of females for this post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (e) of the Sex Discrimination (N.I.) Order 1976.
The closing date is 4pm Friday 9th October 2015.
If you have problems downloading the application pack, please contact: